You are a new applicant if you have not submitted an online Witwer Trust grant application using your email address even if your organization has previously submitted an online application. To submit an application online, you must create an account.
Do not wait until the day of the deadline to start the application. It is recommended that you start your application by Dec. 1 so you have time to ask questions and troubleshoot if needed.
It is strongly recommended that you type your application into a Word document and save it on your own computer and then copy and paste your answers into the online form. By doing this, you will be sure to have a record of your grant application. There are character count limits for each response that include spaces and punctuation.
You can submit an application without creating an account; however, this method requires you to complete your application in one sitting.
You must create an account and be signed in to save your work.
To create an account:
- Click the "Sign In" button at the top right of the webpage in the blue toolbar.
- A sign in window will appear.
- Enter your email address and a password.
- Click "Create Profile".
- Follow prompts to create your profile.
- You will receive a validation email and must follow the instructions in the email to validate your account.
- After validating your account, the sign in screen will appear. Sign in.
- Once signed in, click "My Applications" in the upper left toolbar and select "Form Center".
- Select Witwer Trust Grant Application FY19" to begin your application. (On returning visits, select your application from the "In Progress" option on the Forms page.)
- After reading the requirements and checking the "Requirements & Criteria Verification" box, you may begin the application.
- Once you are logged in and actively filling out the grant application, use the "Save Progress" button to save your work.
- Do not use the "Sign in to Save Progress" button to login after you have already created an account as this will create multiple applications within your account.
- Submit your application after you have completed it and have uploaded the required documents.
The following documents are required for grant application:
- Assurances form (a link to the form can be found at the bottom of this page)
- Board of Directors
- Organizational budget
- Project Budget
- Proof of non-profit status